Skip to content
- Our company is not a law firm nor do we pretend to act as a lawyer, mediator, or legal consultant in any form.
- We will always adhere to the rule of law and try our best to manage your request in a professional manner.
- We do not give legal advice.
- Any documents submitted by any party to a claim or proceedings shall make every effort to consult with his/her legal counsel to make sure that they are no errors or mistakes with their document. It is not our responsibility to vet, correct, or give advice. What we receive is what we serve!
- All services are prepaid and we do not negotiate our prices.
- In order to have successful service of documents, the requestor must let the process server aware of any previous steps taken to serve your documents.
- We are not responsible for the acceptance or rejection of your court documents when attending court on your behalf.